Almutlaq Family Office Manager
Business Office Manager
Business Development Manager
• Inducted as Saudi Arabia Branch Office Manager, crafted an upward growth curve to merit promotion to the position of Saudi Arabia Business Development Manager, through exceptional performance.
• Provided business leadership and regional vision for business growth and oversaw all marketing activities within the kingdom.
• Driving targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources to achieve margin in liaison with Middle East Regional Manager, Projects' managers and local partners.
• Developing and managing service based partnerships and business relationships to further deliver and shape the strategic aims, ensuring service strategies meet and robust business development strategies are in place.
• Leading the commercial function within a business through a period of rapid growth and expansion ensuring its culture and quality standards are maintained and developed.
• Providing a strategic viewpoint on projects and tasks, utilizing knowledge of business and industry to generate new ideas for improving the effectiveness of the organization.
• Seizing every opportunity to exceed customer expectations with the goal of building business through long-term, loyal relationships.
• Aligning tactical account plans with overall corporate strategy; actively developing and managing geography business plans to meet revenue goals.
• Exhibiting authoritative business, financial and administrative acumen to develop meaningful business recommendations; continuously monitoring and improving area-of-control operations to ensure alignment with company's business direction and optimum organization performance.
• Contributing to enduring executive relationships at the highest levels of the client's organization; establishing professional relationships and credibility with key influences and business executives.
Luis Ochoa "Business Development Manager at Samsung SDS" :
Ahmad is a driven professional and an important human asset that helped us drive our Middle East business. His knowledge of the inner workings of regional government procurement process was valuable in achieving our company objectives in the area.
Jose L. Zabala "Middle East Manager at SICE (ACS Group)" :
Ahmad has excellent communication skills. In addition, he is extremely organized, reliable and computer literate.
Ahmad can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done. He is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned to him. Ahmad was quick to volunteer to assist in other areas of company operations, as well.
GM Office Manager
• Provided a high level of professional and confidential office support to the General Manager, including prioritizing and initiating action on all incoming correspondence and managing Integrated Strategy for prospective clients.
• Processed and approved decisions, requests, expenditure and recommendations on behalf of senior management according to agreed guidelines and policies.
• Served as administrative liaison, and carried out the decisions taken by management and conveyed these to various departments.
• Played a key role in the finalization of all types of verification of reports such as Final Sales, Accounts Receivable, Sales & Purchase Requests, Inventories and Summaries. Prepared Cheque Vouchers for payment of accounts and bank deposits.
• Performed general office and telephonic duties, processed incoming and outgoing mails, manually or electronically as well as arranged schedules, calendars/timetables, agendas and minutes of meetings for the GM.
• Ensured accurate maintenance of files, and maintained confidentiality of all office documents. Photocopied and collated documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
• Managed complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiling documents for travel-related activities, and lodging arrangements for management and staff as required.
• Prepared minutes for executive meetings and committee meetings; composed the minutes into a written format; prepared and distributing agendas, notices, minutes for meetings.
• Provided complex/ specialized administrative support such as maintaining databases, compiled and analyzing data, preparing reports/presentations to identify and convey results and trends as and when needed.
• Maintained personal files, contacts, and financial information - retaining ultimate control of documents.
Abdulhamid Al Hammad "Architect, MBA Architect, Projects Developer in ALARGAN Projects" :
He was smart in collaborating with the different departments, his soft skills was the key to keep business flow smoothly.
he shows a excellent attitude under pressure and always you can rely on him.
• Served as an executive assistant to the General Manager, planned and developed the execution of program policy, procedures, and operations of all secretarial practices to provide excellent services to the management and all the clients of the company.
• Provided routine support on key matters pertinent to administrative and logistic tasks, formulated reports to facilitate strategic interpretation, managed office correspondence and organized the GM’s calendar of meetings and appointments.
• Met prescribed requirements on all tasks delegated to by the GM, conducted all Europe medical suppliers research (news, brochures and internet research), updated and managed the customer and supplier database in addition to fostering corporate relations.
• Screened all incoming calls to the office, performed detailed checks of contacts and references prior to granting an appointment or a meeting with the GM in addition to keeping all parties involved updated in case of any change in schedule.
• Arranging for all travel and accommodation requirements of the GM on all in country and overseas visits, calibrating agenda and itinerary of programs scheduled, providing background information and taking notes of minutes as required.
• Maintained a proper system for the providing logistical support and followed up all shipments coming from suppliers until they arrive to the company warehouse.
• Maintained exemplary relationships with the management, communicated effectively with SFDA (Saudi Food & Drug Authority) as well as handled all agreements between the company and the foreign suppliers.
• Spearheaded all initiatives of the GM's Office, formulated and executed group expansion plans and provided routine updates to facilitate strategic planning activities.
• Independently handled all communications with international suppliers, freight forwarders and clearing agents, managed all elements of the procurements process including the negotiation of terms and transactions, placed orders and followed up on delivery status with company suppliers from UK, Turkey and China.
• Developed and maintained an effective information management system for the GM that facilitated the efficient retrieval of documents and resources, maintained records of activities and provided reports on activities undertaken as requested.
• Coordinated exhibitions to create new channels for sales and develop new client base by approaching new clients and researching new markets.
• Assisted in preparation and scrutiny of correspondence and other any needed documentary, marketing research and/or administration topics by the sales team.
• Coordinated multiple tasks simultaneously and oversaw the whole remit of inventory control of the company, including warehouse, petty cash and confidential bank statements.
• Provided logistics support and followed up to all shipments coming from suppliers until they arrive to the company warehouse.
Ahmed Alshadooki "Vice President Business Development (secondment) at Engineering Technologies & Services Co. (TAQNIA Subsidiary)" :
Ahmad was one effective team member during our start-up, Innovative Apps, in 2005. He was on top of things with his dedication, performance, and knowledge. Ahmed grew with the company while his experience was expanding to cover different area from Admin to Sales to Business Development. I truly recommend Ahmed for any company that wants to either become an FDI in Saudi or already has an office/branch to lead its establishment and business development.
Saeed Ahmed Mughal "Business Development Manager at Done Deal Holding Co." :
Ahmad is a proactive and tireless contributor who would make a great addition to any team, he is an honest person, with a great passion and commitment towards his job and a great team work oriented personality.
Throughout his job Ahmad has completed his assignments on time and never failed to add a creative touch of his own to the business when ever appropriate.
I would highly recommend him for any position, as he naturally rises to the occasion when presented with something he is passionate about
• 2003 - 2004: Secretary, Cardio Clinic - Cairo, Egypt
Extra years of experience not listed above: None