Team Lead - Broadband & Data Marketing
• Coordinate and participate in the implementation of the strategy for Broadband & Data products and services to meet agreed market targets.
• Coordinate third party providers critical to the management of Broadband & Data products and services including CPE providers, and strategic partners.
• Participate in the successful launch of the Broadband & Data products by delegating and participating in tasks such as developing associated promotions, campaigns, reviewing service descriptions.
• Manage the portfolio of Broadband & Data products by liaising with relevant technology teams to implement enhancements.
• Incorporate Broadband & Data products and services into the wider portfolio of bundles and packages.
Senior Executive - ICT Security
As a specialist in the department i am in charge of supervising the day to day operations of the ISP core and Enterprise corporate network engineers, ensuring business SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
Closely working with products team to assist in launching new products and sharing network status, thus discovering new revenue streams.
Managing all services needed to run the ISP core, such as Quota and policy control applications, DHCP/DNS, aggregation/routing etc.
Liaising and coordinating with multiple vendors and suppliers (Core, CPE, etc)
Heavy involvement designing and implementing multiple projects conducted every year as part of Zain’s roadmap (LLD, TTM, acceptance tests, etc)
Integrations needs with banks, branches, data whole sale, RIM, etc.
Network and Helpdesk analyst
Application support for various business systems including (SAP, BACS, Sage, Open text, Citrix, Enterprise Vault, etc.).
Management and administration of departmental servers
Support and troubleshoot local and wide area network (LAN, WAN, 3G).
Helpdesk support and end user liaison.
Accountable for enforcing and updating security policies communicated via head office.
Implement adequate backup strategies (Veritas, Opendirect, NortonGhost).
Liaise with IT departments in other branches, plus various banks and financial institutes to ensure continuity of the department services.
Trainee IT Assistant
Key responsible for computer assets leasing, procurement and managing contracts.
Handled the logistics of tendering, ordering, storing, configuring and implementing over 100 computers for different uses, and over 200 various industrial peripherals equipment in approximately 3 months.
Application support for industrial oriented systems and devices, this runs the factory production lines including (Unix/HP, Ingres, SAP).
Helpdesk and end user support, including educating and training.
Development and maintenance of in-house developed Asset management system written in ASP.NET.
Local area network support (LAN, VLAN, etc).
Compiled the disaster recovery procedure report, and assisted in implementing a successfully tested strategy in HP’s business continuity centre in Birmingham.
Trainee IT Assistant
Extra years of experience not listed above: 5 Years, 8 Months