• write business letters, Use computer word processing, spread sheet, and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents
• answer telephone inquiries from customers, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the organization with their inquiries
• operate a range of office machines such as photocopiers, computers and faxes
• file papers and documents
• Undertake other duties such as banking, credit control or payroll functions.
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization in a professional and friendly manner
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
• Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
• Assist with financial reports as required
• Create action list for management staff from board meetings
• Assures the smooth operation of the G.R. Department aiming at a precise, qualitative and quantitative goods receiving performance.
• Plans, coordinates and controls the daily activities of the department.
• Communicates with all Departments to solve problems during the goods receiving procedure (products that are not included in Order lists, etc).
• Schedules and controls the flow of goods to the floors.
• Responsible for the arrangement and the space settlement in the goods receiving area.
• Reassures the smooth operation of all the relevant goods receiving procedures aiming at the shrinkage decrease.
• Assures the qualitative goods receiving procedure.
• Monitoring the receiving process, accuracy and correcting wrong receiving when and if needed,
• Trains the Department’s staff for the proper and in accordance with Company’s policies goods receiving procedure and runs their annual performance appraisals.
• Coordinates and controls the products to be returned, to all suppliers.
• Responsible for the coordination and the control of the goods receiving office aiming at achieving an efficient and effective finalization of the goods receiving procedure.
• Responsible for the creation and control of the department’s work schedule.
• Schedules, implements, and controls the Annual stocktaking for my Department.
Senior Receiving Data entry & Accountant
•Receives order documents and delivery note from the supplier and the entry of the receiving documents into the MMS.
•Communicates with various store’s Departments for problem solving issues concerning goods receiving.
•Participates in goods receiving procedure in case of emergency.
•Implements regular controls to the goods receiving assistants in order to prevent mistakes and decrease shortages.
•Coordinates and controls the products to be returned, communicates with suppliers to arrange details
•Coordinates and controls the goods receiving office aiming at achieving an efficient and effective finalization of the goods receiving procedure.
•Maintains good working environment in the team
*Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
*Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
*Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
*Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
*Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
*Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
*Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
*Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
*Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
*Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
*Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
*Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
*Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
*Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
*Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
*Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
*Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None