• Revamped G/L, financial systems, reports and schedules to improve forecast precision and standardize reporting procedures.
• Prepares profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports
• Compile and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and
documents business transactions
• Establishes, maintains and coordinates the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures
• Analyzes, reviews and controls budgets and expenditures/expenditures trends for business units, contracts,
private funding and other business investments and projects
• Monitors and reviews accounting and other system-related reports for accuracy and completeness
• Prepares and reviews budget, revenues, expenses, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents
• Resolves accounting discrepancies and explains billing invoices and provides orientation of accounting policies
and procedures to the business
• Recommends, develops and maintains financial data bases, systems and manual filing systems
• Supervising the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems
• Interacts with internal and external auditors in completing audits
• Maintains confidentiality and sensitivity of information in accordance with the HR Policies and Procedures i.e., pay
increments, bonus, promotion/demotion, joiners/leavers
• Participates in developing the annual operating budget and consults with department heads/managers on the
fiscal aspects of program planning, payroll recommendations and other administrative actions
• Performs other related tasks as directed by the head/s of the department.
• Making requested entries to record Fixed Assets transactions.
• Providing support on the implementation and maintenance of F/A modules and assets tracking.
• Making journals for Insurance.
• Attends F/A physical count and highlight problems.
• Ensure that all company assets are covered and insurance policies are renewed on timely basis.
• Handling Financing Lease contracts and timely processing for the monthly required journal entries.
• Preparing age analysis for debtors as well as bad and doubtful debts calculation and passing the necessary entries.
• Maintaining client relations, in terms of payment invoices, variation orders, credit, contractual terms..etc. inline
with relevant company financial policies.
• Conducting required analysis on financial information gathered on periodical basis, upon the requirement of the
Finance Manager to show trends and presenting such findings in a clear and accurate manner.
• Processing employee expense claims and following up on their disbursement, under the supervision of the Finance
• Handling daily bank transactions, in terms of cash deposits and withdrawals, in addition to preparing all correspondence required in that regard
• Maintaining accounts payable and insuring the proper records of suppliers invoices as well as payment and preparing monthly age analysis for Creditors.
• Maintaining and continually updating company financial records on periodical basis, using written as well as
electronic media utilized at the company.
• Overseeing stock keepers and pursuing inventory physical count on monthly basis and proceeding the necessary journal entries for inventory shortage and surplus.
• Performing other duties related to the position as assigned by the Finance Manager.
Collecting and consilidating financial budgets from internal departments periodically and raising the consolidated budget to the Finance Manager for recommendation.
Handling the classification and updating of receivables and payables in a manner thats ensures the proper recording and up-keep of company income and expenditure
Maintaining client relations, in terms of payment invoices, variation orders, credit, contractual terms..etc. inline with relevant company financial policies.
Conducting required analysis on financial information gathered on periodical basis, upon the requirement of the Finance Manager to show trends and presenting such findings in a clear and accurate manner.
Processing employee expense claims and following up on their disburement, under the supervision of the Finance Manager.
Handling daily bank transactions, in terms of cash deposits and withdrawals, in addition to preparing all correspondence required in that regard.
Maintaining and continually updating company financial records on periodical basis, using written as well as electronic media utilized at the company.
Performing other duties related to the position as assigned by the Fincance Manager.
• Follow up, collection and allocation of payments
• Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
• Reconciliation of accounts
• Monitoring customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files
• Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
• Prepare bank deposits
• Investigate and resolve customer queries
• Process adjustments
• Organizing a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
• Communicating with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
• Recording practically in accounting books by using MS Excel.
• Preparing the final accountings, the balance sheet and the cash flow statements.
• Gains knowledge of line and staff functions, operations, management position and company policies and practices that have an effect on each segment of bank.
• Observes experienced workers to obtain knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for presentation of departmental duties.
• Receives training in occupation and operations of connected departments to ease following transferability between departments and to give greater promotional opportunities.
• Sets performance goals and objectives with higher management of the bank.
• Monitors performance development with managers and other key trainers.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None