Lecturer - Faculty of Electronics Engineering
• Course organizer & Instructor: EE 3513 - Electromagnetic Fields & Waves
• Making students understand the important concepts and basics of waves propagation
• Making them understand static electric and magnetic fields as well as time-varying fields
• Course organizer & Instructor: EE 4532 - Microwave Engineering
• Making students understand the basics of Microwaves propagation & their behavior in field, basic theories of MW equipment like waveguides, couplers, LNA, etc.
• Express scattering parameters and application to analyze the multiport microwave components
• Analyze the effects of mismatch of generator and load with transmission lines on power transmission and design the matched transmission line systems
• Course organizer & Instructor: EE 4533 - Antenna Theory & Design
• Making use of above mentioned courses to reach this important course related to design antennae
• Analyzing fundamental parameters of antenna, linear wire antennae, loop antennae, and finally arrays
• Design of different antennae types in simulation tool & their analysis.
• Course organizer & Instructor: EE 2213 - Circuit Analysis
• Basic components, voltage & current laws, nodal & mesh analysis, op-amp, RLC circuits
TXN Optimization Engineer - MW Access Network
• Traffic re-engineering for sites where 3G/4G services are not to be offered
• Upgrading 2G sites KPI’s by taking care of Fade Margin and Availability
• Making new hub sites, decreasing tower loading & planning new back bone routes
• Planning to segregate 2G network & backbones from new 3G/4G network to make E1 data tagging & O&M operations easy as well as quick
Performance Test Engineer
○ Execution of test procedures according to the company standards
○ Preparation of detailed analysis reports of performed testing procedures
○ Formed, led, and managed a team of 12 engineers to perform rectification of 3D sound bar systems by changing the surface mounted chips (transistors & capacitors) under magnifying glass
○ Customer specific configurations like interface board installations, SW/ HW upgrades, of different products like cash registers, sound systems, street lights, and IP configuration for wall TV et al.
Transmission Planning Engineer - MW Access Network
○ Traffic engineering for 2G/2.5G GSM, GPRS, EDGE services
○ NEC, Alcatel, & Ericsson transmission access microwave network
○ Huawei RTN 600 PDH/ SDH/ Ethernet integrated microwave transmission system
○ Network design for 10GHz, 18GHz, and 23GHz bands as per terrain and hop capacity requirements.
○ Planning TXN repeaters for areas where direct MW connectivity is not possible
○ Link budget analysis & preparation using Path Loss, Aircom Connect, MapInfo, & GIS tools
○ Interference analysis, repeater planning, & preparation of LOS survey plans
○ Site integration/ routing plans for Ater & Abis traffic
○ Design of new backbone connectivity/ shifting from lease lines and VSAT by proposing new connectivity solutions
○ Contingency plans to avoid service degradations and unforeseen outages
○ Hands on experience of NEC configuration and management tools PNMT and PNMSj.
○ Performing network optimization to reduce CAPEX/ OPEX
○ Maintaining LOS and technical site survey teams/ reports
• Physical verification of tributary information
• Mirror test, balloon test and flash test as per requirements
Extra years of experience not listed above: None