ICT Security Specialist
* Defining and configuring Data Leakage policies within the DLP solution (Device Lock DLP).
* Providing internal development team guidelines on secure coding best practices
* Conducting periodic Vulnerability assessments for information systems (Tenable & Acunetix)
* Providing consultancy to internal teams for remediation of security risks
* Building security configuration baselines for ICT systems based on industry benchmarks
* Handling security incidents and providing reports to the management
* Facilitating third party penetration testing and security assessment
* Selection of suitable security solutions to protect the information assets of OAMC
* Contributing in annual risk assessment exercise for ISMS project
Manager IT Security
* Development and refinement of policies and procedures
* Ensure the enforcement of Information Security Policy
* Lead Implementer in PCI-DSS Project with consultancy from Trustwave
* Conducting vulnerability scanning and coordinating in remediation
* Coordinating the BCP/DR plans and DR drills for the information systems
* Coordinating the activities of the IT/IS auditors
* Serving as an internal information security consultant to the organization
* DB & Network monitoring through IBM InfoSphere & Cisco ACS
* Security assessments of applications and projects
* Facilitating external auditors for conducting the annual audits
* Manage the compliance operations regarding the statutory and regulatory compliance
* Facilitating and promoting activities to create information security awareness within the bank
* Monitoring the internal control systems to ensure their adequacy and appropriateness
Assistant IT Manager
*Leading the IT Operations team.
*Management of IT projects and keeping higher management informed of project progress and issues.
*Plan and manage allocation of IT resources including budget, personnel and equipment.
*Anticipate future IT needs and identify proactive solutions to meet organization’s needs.
*Making Backup Schedules & Disaster Recovery Plans.
*Compliance testing of internal IT controls.
*Updating documents relating the Change Management Process, Technical Manuals.
*Information Security awareness trainings for the staff.
*Administrating Wi-Fi Network available throughout the hotel with Cisco's Aironet 1100 Access Points managed through WLSE (Wireless LAN Solution Engine)
*Squid on RedHat Linux as proxy server with DSL connectivity.
*ISA Server 2004/2006, VPOP3 Mail Relay Agent
*Attendance Management System using Biomatrics
*Electronic Door Locks (Onity) & Electronic Safes and their computerized management.
*Hotel Management System (Micros Fidelio/Opera)
*Micros Point of Sales Restaurant Management System.
*Sun Accounting Systems and Stocks/Inventory Management System.
*End point security management.
*Backups and recovery operations
*Implementation of Interactive TV Project.
*Opera (Hospitality Management System) in Multi Property Setup.
System Support Engineer
* Configuration of DHCP, DNS, IIS, FTP, NTP
* Symantec Corporate Edition (Managed Antivirus)
* Installation & troubleshooting of packages and OS
Extra years of experience not listed above: None