• Implementing all the details at the site being involved in the entire project.
• Sharing responsibilities with site security, supervision of materials, safety and health of human resources.
• Checking the plans, drawings and calculations to insure that the overall project has been laid out on the actual ground according to the plans and programs out lined.
• Oversee the daily activity and systems of management in the entire project.
• Making routine supervision to insure that the overall progression of the project is being done effectively and efficiently.
• Take immediate and corrective measures for any deviation seen in the site.
• Acting as a main advisor on the site with sub contractors, operative and craftspeople.
• Verifying whether resources have been used as intended for the intended program or project and within the intended span of time.
• Communicate with architects, engineers and surveyors of the company.
• Reporting to the company manager the overall activities, progression and status of the entire project.
In short I was responsible for the actual implementations of all the operations on the ground according to the plans, rules and regulations, and safety operating procedures of the company.
• Reading blue print to implement on site.
• Ensuring that the right employee is assigned to a right place/job.
• Supervise employees to ensure that the work is getting done efficiently with quality standards.
• Determine the time in terms of working hours, intervals of break and quite for a day.
• Reporting the progression of the entire work in the site to the manager.
Extra years of experience not listed above: 0 Years, 6 Months