Supervisor Consultant in Risk Consulting
- Internal audit, risk & compliance services.
- Accounting advisory services.
Professional and Industry Experience:
- Haytham has provided audit and advisory services to a leading companies in different industry sectors across the gulf area and Egypt including Oil & Gas, Chemical, Real Estate, Trading & Retail, Industrial, Investment, Banks, Mutual funds, Construction, Hospitality and Agriculture.
- He has participated in comprehensive Risk Assessment exercise for a leading government owned group specialized in oil and gas which provide services to Saudi Aramco, the group consists of a holding and 7 subsidiaries & affiliates, which are managed by a multinational partners and each one of these subsidiaries & affiliates is a leading company in its business sector.
- He has participated in setting-up a governance framework for many local Saudi Groups including manual and committees charters development in addition to family constitution for family businesses.
- He has participated in establishment of Internal Audit Department for a leading investment and trading group in Saudi Arabia.
- He has led and executed internal audit engagements that covers various functions within different industry sectors. Additionally, he participated in several fraud investigations.
- He has reviewed departments policies and procedures for a Leading group in Eastern Province including identifying control gaps and potential process improvements.
- He has participated in a project for development of chart of accounts and financial statements based on accrual basis for a Major Saudi Authority.
Group Internal Audit Supervisor
o Led and executed internal audit engagements (Financial and operational) that covers various functions within different industry sectors (more than 35 companies within our department’s scope).
o Participated in several fraud investigations.
o Reviewed departments’ policies and procedures including identifying control gaps and potential process improvements.
o Participated in restructuring of Internal Audit Function including developing Internal Audit Manual, Charter, Independence and Ethics Policies, and Audit Committee Charter.
o Participated in documenting an understanding of the subsidiaries and affiliates operations.
o Participated in risk assessment exercise including developing and implementing risk based internal audit plan.
o Participated in planning and evaluating Teammate Audit software implementation.
o Participated in preparation of risk register for holding and subsidiaries & affiliates of the group.
Senior External Auditor
• Junior Auditor (Jan, 2008 to Jul, 2008)
• Assistant Auditor I (Aug, 2008 to Aug, 2009)
• Assistant Auditor II (Sep, 2009 to Dec, 2010)
• Senior Auditor I (Jan, 2011 to Jun, 2012 "double promotion")
• Supervising and performing audit procedures, identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
• Reviewing complex financial data ensuring its integrity stands up to scrutiny.
• Ensuring that the audit documentation is kept in order and can be easily understood by others.
• Preparing auditors' reports and management letters.
• Provide management over a portfolio of clients and identify ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value.
• Was on the talented list for the year 2012.
• Participated in evaluating internal financial controls for leading French bank in Egypt in 2010.
• He has participated in reviewing compliance with bank facilities agreements including conducting a scenario analysis for interest calculations based on different decisions alternatives for a major construction and real estate development group in Egypt.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None