Head of Internal Audit Team
To December 2011
1. Headed a special investigation involving receivables of the company.
2. Designed a credit policy for the company to ensure a better control on credit sales.
3. Report to the Higher Management on the internal control weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
4. Head the internal audit team in the audit of the subsidiaries of KCPC group.
5. Regular review of payables, treasury and other areas of the finance department.
6. Attend the monthly stock count of business divisions.
7. Train and supervise the subordinates.
8. Evaluate performance of the subordinates on annual and semi-annual basis.
9. Carryout risk analysis for the business.
10. Design internal controls and follow up implementation.
Acting Chief Financial Officer (For 1 Month)
1.) Managed a team of 26 people in course of running the finance operations with ease during the absence of CFO.
2.) Arranged project financing with the bank.
3.) Implementation of the change in policy relating the invoicing done at the company.
4.) Ensured timely closing of Quarter end.
To November 2010
Kuwait - Al Kuwait
1. Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts, petty cash accounts and cash in safe.
2. Reconcile SAP and JAWA system records as at 31st march 2010.
3. Reconcile all the Sub contractor accounts up to 31st March 2010.
4. Book keeping i.e. data entry for receivables, payables and treasury.
5. Involved in the preparation of financial statements for March 2010, June 2010 and September 2010.
6. Prepare management reports i.e. trend analysis, risk analysis and ratio analysis.
7. Attend business and management meetings.
8. Part of SAP team, involved in the development and improvement of the ERP system in the company.
To January 2010
1. Manage accounts i.e. customer, company & employee.
2. Prepare Monthly balance sheets.
3. Prepare monthly invoices, payment & receipt vouchers.
4. Maintain accounts receivable and accounts payable.
5. Prepare cash flow statements.
6. Make day to day accounting entries.
7. Prepare daily & monthly Bank Reconciliation.
8. Prepare revenue reports.
Cashier/ Customer Service (part time)
To May 2009