at Al Futtaim Automotive
Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
• Preparation of Accounts.
• Monthly MIS Reporting to Group.
• Coordinate with Internal & External auditors.
• Ensure business Compliance with IFRS & SOCPA
• Cash flows review for effective management control.
• Leading and managing a team of 45 people which includes 5 Manager.
• Implementation of process and procedures to establish better controls.
• Developing & Restructuring of group policies according to local requirements.
• Oversee monthly GL, AP, AR, Inventory, Treasury and Planning reports.
at Clifford Chance LLP
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
• Supervision of Finance Team.
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Developing pricing proposals to ensure profitability
• Ensuring timely submission of Withholding & Income Tax Returns
• Take Part in Management Meetings to provide working Capital updates
• Coordinate with Dubai office in processing Saudi Payroll
• Review profitability of products and client work
• Manage Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Management/Statutory Accounts Preparation.
• Establish and ensure robust financial controls are in place in accordance with Company policy.
Group Senior Financial Analyst (Reporting & Budgeting)
at Al Rajhi Holding
To June 2013
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh
Al Rajhi Holding is a well established group in Middle East and mainly comprises on Project Development, Operations Management, Investment and Acquisitions. Being a Group Financial Analyst my responsibilities are as follows:
• Group Consolidated MIS Reporting, Includes monthly, quarterly & annually management reporting.
• Group Consolidated Statutory Reporting for external stake holders.(P&L, B/S, CF)
• Treasury & Forex Management to minimize risk and maximum utilization of banking facilities as per company policy.
• Analysis of Group Financial Statement includes ratio analysis and monthly variance analysis against the budget and business forecasts.
• Preparation of Annual budgets, future planning and rolling forecasts in coordination with operations.
• Preparation of Weekly, Monthly and Long term projects cash flows.
• Policies Development, Restructuring & their Implementation.
• Defining and development of new processes in order to improve department efficiency.
• Coordination with Internal and External Auditors.
Finance & Commercial Manager
at VOLTAS LIMITED (TATA Group)
To January 2011
Qatar - Doha
Voltas Limited “A TATA Enterprise” is mainly engaged in manufacturing & Trading of A/C units as well as MEP works all over the world. My responsibilities were:
• MIS Reporting; includes monthly, quarterly and Annual management reports to Head Office.
• Financial Statement (IFRS), P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
• Preparation of Budgeting & Forecasting.
• Treasury / Forex Management to reduce risk exposures.
• Liaising with Insurance brokers & Risk Management.
• Ratios / Variance Analysis of Financial results.
• Coordination with Internal/External Auditors.
• System improvement & Monitoring Department Performance.
• SAP Implementation.
at Unilever Gulf FZE
To October 2008
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
Unilever Gulf FZE
Unilever is a world famous FMCG company with many famous brands like Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr and my responsibilities are:
• Assets Management.
• Insurance Matters.
• Consolidation of Accounts of all Entities.
• Accruals/Provisions/Statistical entries.
• Periodical Analysis of Financial results.
• Reconciliation of all GL Accounts including Inter Company.
Assistant Manager Accounts
at Tripple Em (Pvt) Ltd.
To October 2005
Analyzing the production and cost. Creating charts and Data sheets for the purpose of reporting higher management. Helping Manager in conclusive account management.
• Assisting Manager in finalizing final account.
• Daily/Monthly/Annual Sales report.
• Debtors Management.
• Tax Returns.
Senior Audit Officer
at Malik & Co,
To February 2002
I joined this chartered firm as a junior auditor and promoted as senior auditor in 2001. This job includes the external audits of MultiNational Companies and Tax work of the individuals as well as the companies.
• Stock taking of clients.
• Audit of Financial Statement.
• Tax returns of individuals and companies.