Civil Building (Finishing) Supervisor
QA/QC(Quality Control) Civil Engineer Inspector
1.Checking and testing all concrete materials(water, cement, coares Aggregates, fine aggregates, hardened concrete, fresh concrete).
2-Checking the trial mix design as per the specifiation.
3-Checking the proctor test of soil and filed density test.
4-Inspecting the dimension's, the formwork's, rebar according the drawing's of structur's.
5-Recording daily report's related to statue of each building in the site.
Site Engineer & Senior Surveyor
• Instruct the Contractor on the necessary quality control requirements, and perform regularly controls that the requirements are fulfilled.
- Supervise setup and review of Contractor’s Quality Control Plan and its compilation into a Quality Assurance Manual.
- Monitor the implementation of the Quality Control Plan.
• Assisting the team leader in administering the contract, delivery programs and storage, including measurement of work, approval of payments, variations to the contract and controlling retention monies.
- Review documents for compliance with contractual requirements and completeness, and control their issue, revision and adjudication on their interpretation, such as:
- basic design data,
- general specifications and engineering standards.
- Initiate and co-ordinate periodic reviews of construction activities by home office engineers to ensure that the construction is being carried out in accordance with design requirements
- Co-ordinate transmission and recording of all construction requests to home office for design clarification, and for the transmission and recording of field changes
- Assist the Contractor in identification of all applicable permits and approvals required for engineering and construction activities; control that procedures are developed to obtain the permits and approvals, monitor their production and their submission.
- Witness testing of construction materials as required by the technical specification.
- Conduct regular inspection on all installation and construction works, and control that these works are done in accordance with the requirements of the contract documents.
Supervisor Civil Costruction in the Site and Senior Surveyor and Calculate The Quantities of the Plant(Manufacturing) and Checking the Elevation's and the postion of building in the Plant by (Coordinates).
Checking for the Rebars and Dimensions according the drawings.
(CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER (Supervisor
2. Processed Request for Inspection (RFI) for earthworks, foundations & pre-cast columns/beams erections .
3. Prepared Inspection Checklists such as: Pre-pour & post-pour on the above structures.
4. Conducted site inspections on formworks & re-bar installations.
5. Monitored concrete pouring during day & night activities.
6. Checked non-conformances & initiated corrective actions.
7. Maintained daily activity & tracking of structures accomplished on site.
8. Coordinated with Client regarding joint inspection, walkthrough & project queries.
2. Supervised the execution of works. 3. Monitored the daily accomplishments, made quantity take-off & checked contractor’s billings.
4. Coordinated with the Client regarding revisions & additional works.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None