2) To identify potential employers, list them in the target market and generate business from each of these concerns.
3) Monitoring team members perfomance, motivating the team, perfomance appraisals.
4) Cross checking the applicatons and recommending to credit department.
5) Handled sales teams MIS report.
6) Ensure high level of customer satisfaction, to build and maintain good relationship with potential customers.
SENIOR SALES ADVISOR
•Responsible for cross selling the complete range of retail banking products i.e. Savings and Current accounts etc.
•Playing a primary role in customer service.
•Arrange appointments with clients through tele calls and through every possible sales mode.
•Ensure high level of customer satisfaction, to build and maintain good relationship with potential customers
2)Participating in preparing Test plans and scenarios.
3)Giving mandatory information of a defect to developers in order to fix it.
4) Preparing suggestions document to improve quality of the application.
5) Communication with the Test Manager and attending the review meeting within the team.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None