Assistant Manager -Finance Operations
Provana India is a 100% subsidiary of Provana Solutions LLC, a Service KPO providing end to end support for the Debt Buying Companies & Law Firm in the US. It provides customized solutions to the corporates and Business segment that are either Collection Attorneys firm or Companies dealing with Debt Purchase and Debt placement. Provana India formed in April 2011, provides Finance & Operations support to the companies dealing with financially distressed consumer debt buying & recovery and to Law firm engaged in debt collection ( specially those who are active members of NARCA).
WORK PROFILE -Manager - Finance & Operations Process
•Manage day-to-day operation to ensure client satisfaction.
•Ensure contractual requirement for the engagement.
•Manage expansion of the engagement.
•Analyze trends (e.g. attrition, SLA, volumes), plans and reports.
•Creating Policies and Governance Documentations.
•Acts as a contact and escalation point for Client.
•Ensure the team is staffed in accordance with contractual and operational requirements.
•Manage all people related matters, responsible for retention and job satisfaction.
WORK PROFILE - Account Ownership Support - (Assure Net Project Implementation)
HSBC is implementing a certification tool (Trintech’s Assure Net) for signoff of the reconciled balances for its entire global business.
• Project Manager for implementation.
• Associated with the project implementation for the entire Asia Pacific Region & Middle East- Africa Sites.
• Involved in planning the roll outs in the different sites and/or countries
• Coordinating with the different Site Finance Team for the implementation of the application
• Getting the compliance documents signed off and ensuring the documentation for outsourcing is complete
• Ensuring that the MI Reports is sent to the country head & Regional head of reconciliation & SOX Compliance
• Setting up of a team in India which would provide the Helpdesk Support (Admin Support) for the different sites within Asia Pacific, America, Latin America and Europe
WORK PROFILE - Hyperion System Expert (Non Technical) till Dec’09
• Business administrator - Hyperion 9.1 & Hyperion 3.5
• Providing guidance to the Retrieve functions (Excel based function)
• Providing Classroom training to the users
• Consolidation, month/quarter adjustments, data load, data demotion, Percentage Consolidation (PCON), opening of period (process management), loading of exchange rates, closing of period (process management and locking), retrieve, process management, creation/ amendment/ deletion of users validation issues - advice to user, dispensation or escalation to change management, data entry form issues, communication of system availability/ performance issues, resetting of passwords, reports issues & 6 monthly security rights review
• Performance Awards- June 2009, Q2 2009 & Q2 2010
• Revenue Contract Analyst
• Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for the fee review of India Team
• Auditing the work done by the Client Financial Analyst (CFA)
• Ensuring that revenue recognition is per SOX compliance
• Contract and fees review
• Ongoing training & support to the peers and the new joiners
• Preparing & analyzing monthly variance reports such as Client Agreement System Revenue exceeding, Performance Pay Method Variance which is reported to the CFO
• Coordination and regular conversation with Project Managers & CFAs on topics that effect audit work
• Scheduling weekly team hurdles & preparing fee reports
• TCPS (Travelers Cheque and Prepaid services) Department
• Researching and reconciling the Inventory with the Selling Partners
• Processing the Sales for the Travellers Cheques
• Providing assistance to selling partners in case of any discrepancies.
• Creating new items in Oracle.
• Validating the Cash Applied as well as the items created.
• Planning & Implementing Process improvements
• Dashboard preparation and Billing data reporting.
• Active participant in weekly call with the client.
• Providing training.
• HR Single Point of Contact(SPOC)
• Business Continuity Planning SPOC
• Achievement- Gold Award.
WORK PROFILE: GE Corporate Treasury (August ’05-August’ 06)
• Cash Accounting & Reconciliation for GE Corporate Treasury.
• Preparing Monthly and Quarterly Reconciliation Report
• Maintaining Inventory for the open Items
• Performing Research as to why the open items appeared
• Assuring the Reconciliation is done as per US GAAP & SOX.
Extra years of experience not listed above: 0 Years, 2 Months