HR & Payroll Administrator
Prepared leave settlement and full and final settlement.
Prepared payroll related reports, including OT reports, variance analysis, sick leave reports, addition/deduction summaries for management review.
Coordinated with UAE exchange to open accounts for employees for WPS and salary transfer.
Provided advice and assistance to supervisors on staff recruitment, prepared notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
Scheduled and organized interviews participated in applicant interviews and conducted reference checks.
Conducted orientation classes for all newly joined staffs.
Maintained passport log, issuance and receiving employee passport and updated the log.
Maintained and organized company’s health insurance as well as workmen compensation.
Coordinated with PRO for on-boarding formalities such as visa processing and renewal, Medical, Emirates ID & Gate passes.
Assisted in maintaining HR database and updating all personnel files.
Coordinated all HR and administration activities.
Prepared and processed leave as well as full and final settlement of staff.
Processed and reconciled all deductions, including 401K, social contribution, medical and life insurance of Expat employees.
Updated payroll system in ERP including salary increments, deductions and change in cost centre.
Assisted staffs with payroll related questions, leave accruals, wage deductions and other pay related issues.
Analyzed the job descriptions, roles and responsibilities of the requirement and posted the job openings in various portals.
Screened resumes, conducted telephonic interviews, scheduled interviews with hiring managers and others as requested.
Prepared and send interview feedback emails, selection and regret letters for candidates.
Assisted the Regional HR Manager in formulating Human resource budgets and timely salary reviews.
Drafted employee letters in relation to salary, bonus/benefit adjustments and updated all relevant systems.
Managed leave systems including leave calculation, adding new starters and removing leavers in E-leave tool.
Coordinated with PRO for on-boarding formalities; visa processing, medical, labour cards, Emirates ID cards.
Maintained personnel records in accordance with company procedures and confidentiality standards.
Assisted in organizing orientation program for all new employees.
Ensured relevant HR database was updated, accurate and complied with legislation.
• Effectively taking Care of joining formalities of the employees, co-ordination with the new joins of the internal employee, Issuing the Offer Letter and explanationof salary details
• Generally assist in the organizing orientation program for all new employees
• Generate and process documents such as, Labor Cards, Insurance Cards, and Vehicle Passes and renew all this documents as on time
• Timely payroll preparation; Assist administrative and personnel department for employees contract, salary grade and structure, review and prepare compensation packages for new recruits and vacation schedule.
• Updating and maintaining personal data and files of all employees
• Overall Coordination with other HR & Admin Activities
• Effectively collated monthly timesheets for all group companies and process in line with company requirements
• Monitoring the employee’s attendance and performance and reporting the deviations and absence to the Project in charge and HR department
• Assist the payroll accountant when requested
Extra years of experience not listed above: 3 Years, 0 Months