MEP Project Manager/ MEP Construction Manager
at Torishima Pump Mfg.Co.Ltd
Qatar - Doha
* June 2006 till date, Torishima Pump Mfg.Co.Ltd- Doha, Qatar
MEP Project Manager/ MEP Construction Manager* for the below projects: Contract No. Consultant Client
1) Mega Reservoirs Hyder Kahramaa
Construction of main pumping stations and utilities pumping stations for Mega Reservoirs (7 days water storage for Doha City) at Umm Bikra and Al Thumama. Value = QR 300 Millions
2) CP682/4 Consultant: Stanley/ KEO Client: Drainage Affairs- ASHGHAL
Construction of TSE3 pumping station ( Doha North Sewerage
Treatment and Associated Works): Total Flow = 7, 032 L/s. Contract value = 126 millions QR.
3) CP685 Consultant: Hyder/Khatib &Alamy Client: Drainage Affairs- ASHGHAL
Construction of TSE1 & TSE2 pumping stations (1, 200 L/s each) to pump water to Doha irrigation network. Contract value = 48 millions QR
4) ERC1400/D20/C1 Consultant: Parsons/ Maunsell Client: Drainage Affairs- ASHGHAL
Construction of two storm-water lifting pump stations along Doha north Express Highway. Contract value = 4 millions QR.
5) CP682/1 Consultant: Stanley/KEO Client: Drainage Affairs- ASHGHAL
Construction of eight fuel pump stations with complete fuel system including all tanks, piping works, instrumentation and valves. Contract value = 9 millions QR.
6) Construction of Potable Water pumping Station at Labor City at Mesaimeer Project. Contract value = 12.5 Millions QR
Main Contractor: Al Ali Engineering
Consultant: M&Z Partners
Client: Private Engineering Office
End User: KAHRAMAA
*Parallel to my duties in projects execution I am in charge of all tenders estimations for mechanical systems.
MEP Project Engineer
at Nael Energy- NBHH Group
To June 2006
United Arab Emirates
* October2002 - June 2006, Nael Energy & General Enterprises Est. Abu Dhabi Branch- (NBH Group)
MEP Project Engineer at Water & Electricity Department for the following Projects:
Contract No. Consultant Client
1) Pilot Project Dornier Consult GTZ
Construction of 9 water wells to pump water to a storage basin and re-injection of water to the water table for experimental purposes.
2) G 1095 Mott MacDonald ADWEA
Construction of new distribution pumping station at Tarif, and refurbishment of existing pumping station at Sir Banyas Island Palace.
3) G 1040 Ital Consult ADWEA
Construction of Liwa rest-house pumping station, Hamrour filling
station, and electro-mechanical works of Liwa Palace, Giffin
ground water tanks, Jabana and Attab elevated tanks.
4) D 3116 Ital Consult ADWEA
Construction of new pumping station at Ghanada, refurbishment of existing pumping station at Al Khatem, and Taping of Salmyah branch from Shuwaihat main pipeline.
5) N 2664 Penspen ADWEA
EPC contract for construction of Lot-F at Mussafah pumping station.
For the above mentioned projects the following activities were of my duty:
✓ Preparing material submittals for all mechanical equipments and systems and getting consultant/client approval for the same.
✓ Preparing and submitting for approval all mechanical shop drawings.
✓ Sourcing, ordering (through procurement department) and delivery to site of all mechanical materials as per approved material submittals and shop drawings, for the installations works to be completed.
✓ Site management and coordination of all electro-mechanical activities as per projects working schedules.
✓ Conducting all mechanical equipments material inspections with the consultant representative.
at MEP Department
To September 2001
United Arab Emirates - Dubai
* July 2001 - September 2001, FNC Dubai
Site Engineer at MEP Department
Monitoring and supervising of all building services installation activities at
Fujairah Tower (HVAC, Water Supply, Drainage & Fire Fighting