Oracle HRMS Specialist
Senior Programmer (Oracle E-Business HRMS Techno-Functional) Support.
1- Providing assistant to Senior HRMS consultant in Techno-Functional issues.
2- Setup new payroll for different areas like (Qatar, Kuwait, UAE, Egypt, Lebanon) and for different companies related to KN Business Group, using technical and functional tools such as (API’s, Dataload, Excel, Setup Document, and another Oracle Applications).
3- Providing Technical & Functional Support to Oracle 11i -E-Business Payroll & OTL modules, by:
Analyzing client-reported issues, and resolve it in a timely professional manner consistently with Senior HRMS Consultant using functional tools as needed such as Payroll Procedure which present most of business rules, Oracle Payroll & OTL Formulas, payroll manual calculations, Oracle OFA, and archived logs, or directing client to take proper actions from their sides.
4- Interacting with project team members who responsible for developing reports, data conversation programs, application extension programs, or any technical solutions to raise system efficiency and to serve client requirements using proper tools as needed such as (Oracle Report Builder 6i, TOAD, Oracle Discoverer 4, Oracle Application Concurrent Programs, TELNET UNIX, XML Publisher, DATALOADER, MS Office, …etc).
5- Providing ERP Manager and project team members on regular basis with client reported issues.
6- Archiving Payroll & OTL functional - technical issues on an log file as a daily bases, to be used in future as a help library.
7- Raising Technical SR’s.
8- Verifying Delivered Oracle E-Business Payroll & OTL AIM Business Documents such as (BR.100 AIM Application Setup, BR.30 AIM Business Requirements, and TE.40 System Test Script).
9- Improving self knowledge by attending E-Learning selected courses track in company.
Senior Software Engineer (Oracle ERP Technical Consultant: for 6 months project.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible of developing the integration solution between Oracle ERP (FA) Module and RFID technology.
- Responsible of providing AIM Documents related to project phases.
- Responsible of transferring the KNOW-HOW to Software Dept.
- Responsible of training end users.
Senior Software Engineer
- System Administrator for In-house system - The system based on the integration between Oracle Internet Applications 10g with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i “Inventory, Purchasing, and Payables modules”.
Handling projects systems development life cycle "SDLC" (Analysis, Design, Testing, Implementation and Documentation).
Developing and building internet application using Oracle10g, Oracle9i, Oracle 6 technology. (Forms, Reports Builder).
Developing integration between Oracle E-Business suite and Internet applications.
Maintaining, enhancing, and supporting existing systems.
Designing software solutions to solve any identified business case.
Reporting project status to direct manager.
Writing business and technical documents (Requirement Gathering, Designing, Integration, Implementation, and Training) documents.
Transferring knowledge and know-how to other developers.
Conducting training sessions for end users.
Assisting in implementing software development guidelines and conventions.
Researching for new technologies, tools, and solutions.
Software Engineer (Oracle Application)
System Administrator - Kuwait Public Authority for Industry (PAI - Kuwait):
(Handling fully SDLC Requirements)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- System Administrator for PAI e-Process governmental workflow system. (e-Process)
- System Administrator for Quality Laboratories workflow system (QLS).
- System Administrator for Kuwait Export Development Center system (EPS).
- Follow up and support workflow systems by analysing and designing business requirements.
- Creating Internet Applications with Oracle9i, Oracle10g environments.
- Documentations and trainings.
Oracle Applications Developer
Oracle Applications Developer: Full time (08:00-16:00).
Responsibilities within the team:
A.Creating Applications under Oracle9i, Oracle6i and Oracle2.
C.Checking up the SQL, PL/SQL CODE.
A.Explaining different features of products to customers.
B.Selling products and recording any sale.
C.Determining the time of customer connection on the net.
D.Serving customers in any technical problem
Extra years of experience not listed above: 2 Years, 9 Months