at Kuwait Financial Center
- Interpret and applies the accounting for revenues and associated expenses of Real Estate projects or entities and prepare the Financial Statement and supporting schedules in a transparent manner.
- Analyze the contract cost associated with construction contract and recognize when appropriate, the revenues and expenses with reference to the stage of completion of contract activities at the end of each reporting period.
- Apprise & update the valuation of RE properties and Land as per IFRS & CMA requirements and take corrective action for any variances / discrepancies.
- Evaluate & compute the RE funds' NAV, management fees, and review the payments to third parties, liaison with auditors and respond to financial queries.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal control system.
- Centralize the financial information's of all SPV's and update the financial statements to review periodically. Follow up and maintain SPVs' banks accounts and settlement accounts.
- Prepare financial reports of all Real Estate entities which are required by Auditors, Custodian and regulatory bodies.
at Al Hamra Real Estate Co.
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Accounting Software and restructuring the chart of account.
- Creating financial policies and procedures for various departments in the company.
- Analyze expenses; cost control, financial control on all financial aspects.
- Annual closing of the books and support for the audit firm.
- Monitoring A/R & A/P Reports, Prepare A/R & A/P Ageing report and send to finance manager for review & discussion.
- Ensure all payments are properly approved in accordance with the company's policy and procedures.
- Expenses control by checking each and every expense spent as well as controlling the collection from the tenants.
- Bank reconciliation on monthly basis and interest calculation for the loans and coordinating with bank.
- Checking petty cash and date entry of daily transactions (including journal vouchers, payment vouchers and receipt vouchers).
at Safwan Petroleum Technologies Co.
- Reconcile A/P accounts with supplier statement, note discrepancies and coordinate with various staff to resolve before processing the payment.
- Checking cash invoices and petty cash before reimbursement.
- Stock inventory control including physical count and reconcile with records, coordinate with operation’s staff with respect to identification, damage, loss and slow moving items, and report to management on required actions.
- Bank reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Data entry for daily transactions related to cash expenses.
- Subcontractor’s payments and reviewing.
- Analysis the expenses for each separate project.
- Preparation of pay vouchers and double check on every expense before actual payment.
- Process local A/P related to purchase / work orders and allocates relevant accounts.
at Easa Husain Al Yousifi & Sons Co.
*Bank operations such as LCs and TT.
*Monthly bank transfers to Account’s payables.
*Data entry for daily transaction such as expense.
*Subcontractor’s payments and reviewing.
*Reviewing and analysis of daily cash and credit sales.
*Analysis of daily expenses for each department and daily sales.
*Filling of all original daily sales reports and suppliers’ invoices and other accounting documents.
*Preparation of pay vouchers and double check on every expense before actual payment.
at Tecnicas Reunidas
*Reporting to Head Office.
*Petty Cash Management.
*Support to Project Management.
*Support to E&Y and the financial manager during annual Income Tax payment.
*Preparing monthly accounting reports for the expenses occred during the month.
*Collectting and archive maintenance of sub-contractors and A/P.
at KAB Strategy Kuwait
*Managed customer accounts by trading in the Foreign Exchange.
*Do market research and provide market expectations.
at Candy Box
-Maintaining treasury, including bank and cash journals, and related daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation and control.
-Control of all bills before preparing payment, including preparation of proper and complete accounting documents.
-Inventory control by recording daily transactions of goods transfers from the main warehouse to the shops.
-Do physical counting for the shops every 10 days, and make reports of expected sales, compared with the actual ones.
-Count the salaries of 38 employees, as the company pays salaries counted by hours, so I have to count the working hours for every employee, printed out on a separated paper.
-Zeroing 5 cashes every day.
at Candy Box
-Zero 11 cashes daily.
-Responsible for the goods in the warehouse.
-Giving weekly report about the working process.
-Be in direct sales.
-Attract more customers by new ideas, concerning with my working field, which helps increasing the sales, and get the highest satisfaction.
Extra years of experience not listed above: 0 Years, 9 Months