* Establishes Network & Security by evaluating network & Security performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good output, and executing the selection.
* Installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining Network & Security policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
* Maintains Network & Security performance by performing Network & Security monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting Network & Security problems, escalating problems to vendor.
* Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
* Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
* Upgrades Network & Security by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
* Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal Network & Security.
* Protects company's value by keeping information confidential.
* Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* On call after working hours for any emergency cases related to Network Security issue and also for SARIE System problems.
* Responsible to follow-up and monitoring of current security status, security related incidents and abnormal / suspicious activities or conditions, as well as acting upon alarms and violations.
* Assist and defining high availability architecture and disaster recovery planning for network security components.
* Mitigating L2 and network threats and attacks by applying security measures
* Close Network & security vulnerabilities raised findings and make investigations, including proposal of alternative design options.
* manage vendor or partners to perform periodic network security assessments.
Data Center Operator
* Maintaining the data center of the company and ensuring that the systems run properly
* Ensuring security of the systems and monitor any unauthorized entry
* Ensure that employees are provided with the information without delay
* Organize data in the computer as per specifications of the company management
* Assist in data recovery and disaster management in case there is a security breach or data is lost
* Prepare backup for systems so that data is not lost if there is a problem with the system
* monitor security and working of company servers
* Document all the requests and follow company rules and procedures before providing information
* Regularly monitor security arrangements and upgrade security measures.
Quality Assurance Lead
ICDL Saudi Arabia
* Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Future gate Institute for Medical Education
* engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
* supervise undergraduate students.
* contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
* assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
* participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
* participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
* provide pastoral care and support to students.
* participate in the administration of the department’s programmes of study and other activities as requested.
MINISTY OF EDUCATION
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students’ varying needs.
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
• Prepare required reports on students and activities.
• Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
• Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
Mace Center for Computer & Internet
* planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
* talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems and responding to breakdowns.
* investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
* repairing equipment and replacing parts
* supervising junior engineering and technical staff
* agreeing call-out timescales
* checking computer equipment for electrical safety
* maintaining records of software licenses
* managing stocks of equipment, consumables and other supplies.
ALMUSTASHAR INSTITUTE FOR COMPUTER
* Prepares the room and the computers for use before each class; attends to the proper
* shut-down of computers after classes.
* Assures that the computer equipment is properly used.
* Supervises use of computer equipment during lab hours.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None