at styel wood
- Answering incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of
callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or
- Answering questions about organization and provides callers
with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcoming on-site visitors, determines nature of business,
and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitoring visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Co-ordinating the booking of Conference room.
- Receiving, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes
- Maintaining fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and
retrieveing and routes incoming faxes.
- Creating and printing fax cover sheets, memos,
correspondence, reports, and other documents when
- Performing other clerical duties as and when required.
- Assisting in Admin related activities like managing
stationery, pantry etc related vendors.
- Monitoring stationery, office supplies etc and maintain
- Assisting Admin Manager in any other admin related work.
at Cesarian Group of Companies Casablanca - Morocco
- Overseeing accuracy of employee time cards, rates and
benefits, and maintaining payroll records, including overtime,
vacation and sick leave.
- Making travel arrangements for staff and consultants.
- Answering the telephone and respond to routine email.
- Receiving and make telephone calls in an appropriate
manner- Routing of calls.
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, emails and
- Managing visitors and take care of guests.
- Preparing and follow up correspondences.
- Creating various periodic reports based on manager's request
- Scheduling and coordinate meetings and appointments.
- Performing file maintenance, photocopying.
- Archiving documents, folders and books and arranging them
according to categories.
- Operating office equipments such as fax machine, telephone
system, copier machine and PC.
- Managing inventory for the office supplies.
- Ordering and maintain stationery and equipment supplies.
- Data Entry /Data Encoding.
- Managing cash box.
at His Highness Prince Jamal Alnoaimi General Trading L.L.C. Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Managing appointment calendars, scheduling meetings and
conferences, coordinating meeting arrangements, and
arranging travel schedules and reservations.
- Providing general office functions: answer telephones, screen
calls, sort and route mail, operate copier and fax machines.
- Experience in preparation of briefing slides, creating and
maintaining spreadsheets and updating confidential
- Updating and maintaining Marketing and Sales Database
- Editing written material for correct spelling and grammar
both in Arabic and English.
- Preparing and processing travel expenses, petty cash,
material and purchase requisitions, and other company
- Answering telephones and greeting visitors, directing
calls/visitors to proper party.
- Releasing and obtaining information within scope of
- Setting up and maintaining filing and record retention
- Opening, reviewing, sorting and distributing mail
at Valdanfa 5-stars Hotel Casablanca - Morocco
customers with all their questions and concerns.
- Ensuring a high level of guest relations, services and
communication by providing prompt and courteous service,
anticipating guest needs and establishing rapport with
- Satisfying guest requests for information by displaying an
extensive knowledge of the Hotel facilities.
- Informing guests of the activities and promos available in the
- Handling customer calls, appointment bookings, assisting
customers with all their questions and concerns, opening and
closing (end of day) and product selling.
Customer Service Representative
at Spark Trading Company Casablanca - Morocco
- Finding possible clients, introducing the products and
services and encourage them to deal with the company.
- Creating camaraderie and good business relationship with
- Maintaining sales target.
- Responsible for writing and sending correspondences such as
company profile, quotations and/or sales contracts.
- Working together with Sales and Marketing team.
- Responsible for sales report every month.
- Reporting to the sales manager and/or managing director
Extra years of experience not listed above: 1 Years, 6 Months