at Imo State Government FCT
• Planned, organized, managed and delegated duties for the successful commissioning event of the Imo State House and Liaison office, town planning meeting with the Governor of Imo state, Imo state liaison office end of year party.
• Represented the Liaison Officer and effective public speaking at top level executive meetings and events.
• Resourcefully managed relationships with Imo State indigenes, guests from the private and public sectors, Government officials and diplomats.
• Administrative Coordination; managed itinerary, administered meetings, wrote reports and correspondences, proof reading of speech, data management and travel coordination for Imo state Liaison Officer.
at Earthwind Company Limited
• Maintained awareness of serious customer complaints and attended to resolution by mediating and negotiations.
• Efficiently assisted in identifying and accessing risks faced at project sites and communicated to the managing director for effective and immediate action
• Liaised with team to ensure change initiatives were implemented at project sites as requested by clients and proficiently wrote reports and correspondences on project work to the Managing Director.
• Assisted in verifying and validating project work, attention to details of tasks and effectively managed project timeline to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
at Kaonne Services
• Administrative Coordination; managed itinerary, administered meetings, wrote reports and correspondences, proof reading and editing of speech, data management and travel coordination for managing director/CEO.
• Team member responsible for planning and development of Kaonne Global Services Tourism Package to promote cultural and natural resources for investment and international business opportunities.
• Verified project work by effective communication and attention to details. Effectively provided feedback to the Managing Director/CEO on verified work.
• Synchronized activities, resources and information between senior management and staff. Mediated in conflict between junior staff and organized team building activities which created an effective work environment for successful completion of assignments
at Ministry of Aviation / Culture and Tourism FCT
• Managed the Minister’s office efficiently and was retained as the Personal Assistant when the Minister of Culture and tourism was transferred to Aviation ministry in 5 months.
• Assisted in decision making processes and negotiations with contractors for concession of the Murtala Mohammed airport 2, restructuring of runway and purchase of equipments at Murtala Mohammed airport 1, Murtala Mohammed international airport, Port Harcourt International airport and Abuja carnival and also proposed recommendations for tenders.
• Part of the budget team for the year 2007 for the ministry of Aviation and assisted in sponsoring the project administrators in gathering financial information and execution of projects costing $1.25Million for Abuja Carnival in the ministry of culture and Tourism, also ensured effective distribution and use of funds by administrators.
• Administered meetings with other ministries, airline operators, organizations and embassies. Efficiently collected project work progress and communicated information to Board of Directors and Minister.
• Coordinated administrative matters; managed itinerary, administered meetings, wrote reports and correspondences, editing and proof reading speech, data management and minister’s travel coordination.
• Successfully prepared the report, provided records, information and status of projects which exonerated the Minister of Aviation at the Intervention Fund public hearing in the National Assembly.
at Presidency, Office of Public Affairs
Assistant to Chief of Staff
Assisted in the management of the office of special assistant to the president on public affairs, professionally controlled staff matters such as conflict resolution, team building and motivation.
• Monitored the daily cleaning of the facility and also ensured office equipments were functional and well maintained.
• Successfully organized quarterly events such as mine field, tug-of-war and all aboard to enhance team building amongst staff which created an effective working environment.
• Mediated in conflict between junior staff and assisted the chief of staff in conflict negotiations during union meetings.
• Organized meetings with companies, organizations, embassies and media effectively, editing and proof reading of speech, effective communication and record keeping. Managed the office efficiently and was promoted to Personal Assistant to the Minister of Culture and Tourism after a year.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None