Sales responsible / logistic manager GLF
at le group aksal
✓ work a flexible Schedule of night, d'ays, weekends, and Holiday.
✓ Strong project management and time management skills; ability to juggle changing priorities and work Under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environnement
✓ Demonstrate excellent team leadership skills
✓ Incredible Customer service skills & the ability to create and maintain a Customer focused culture
✓ Morocco Mall project coordinator
✓ Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
✓ procurement management and followed orders door to door
✓ Supervision of operating tools and followed daily import operations and delivery of 450 brands
✓ Purchase / sale and managing simultaneous negotiation with several parties
at Group OCEAN
Work for EASY JET AIRLINES COMPANY
Followed-up on customer inquires not immediately resolved. Excellent reputation with customers as a competent knowledgeable and helpful Professional
quality manager operations manager
•Follow the evaluation of each agent Answered phones and respond to customer requests..
• Identified, researched, and resolved customer issues using the computer system. Performed other duties as assigned.
Quality control -Tele- OPERATOR Millenium call Usa
at mullinuim call
13 sep 2005: - creation of computerised customer management procédure
- direct marketing and TELE - MARKETING
- Setting up a new reference system for 400 products
- optimisation of order preparation times: Study of various suppliers for the issue of a call for tenders
- logiciel of work: Hermes -CG Agent
manager of the tourism operations
at SORAYA TOUR
• Examine passenger ticket or pass to direct passenger to specified area for loading.
• Plan route and computes ticket cost, using schedules, rate books, and computer.
• Read coded data on tickets to ascertain destination, mark tickets, and assign boarding pass.
• Sell travel insurance.
Floor Manager at almouachraji catring
at almouwachraji catering
June 2000 • Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
Successfully managed and staffed not only business START - UP but also period of rapid, sustained corporate GROWTH
at ANFA Hotel
Feb 1999: Coordinated rental of commuter lockers and locks
Extensive involvement managing client relationships
at APOSTROPHE TRAVEL
Feb 1997: Develop and execute promotional plans
- Visiting potential customers on a monthly BASIS
at Alice congress Paris
Apr 1995: Responsible for planning operations and deadlines.
Responsible for the administrative process and the distribution of tasks
Extra years of experience not listed above: None