Health & Safety Superintendent
at Maaden Aluminum
Monitor EHS metrics and KPI's
Prepare and deploy Safety Policies, Programs and Procedures
Prepare EHS Management Weekly Report
Supervise the Safety Professional's team
Manage the Safety lead teams(Committees)
Contractor Safety Management
Lead internal audits and follow up on action plans
Review MOC requests
Senior Safety Engineer
at Maaaden Aluminum
Conduct monthly site audit
Leading positive safety culture
Supervising day-to-day activities
Human Performance Advocate/Trainer
Acting as subject matter expert in Safety
Resolving conflicts with Ops/Maintenance .
Counselling and mentoring of trainee engineers
Inspiring the team to get the most of each team member
Influence operations management to meet/exceed Maaden safety standards
at Maaden Aluminum Company
Develop and deliver basic & advanced safety training
Procurement and budgeting of capital items
Supporting Industrial Hygiene programs
Mentoring and guiding new graduate safety engineers
Support Safety committees (PTW, Fall prevention & LOTOV) activities
Emergency Response team member
Perform regular audit to ensure compliance to local regulations and MAC standards
Perform daily site inspection
Follow up of incidents and corrective actions
Conduct incident investigations as needed
Senior (Quality, Health, Safety & Environment) Engineer
at Cooper industries Middle East
Full process inspection
Deliver Safety & Quality Training
Maintain ISO 9001 & UL certification
Welding & coating inspection
Daily management meeting (DVM)
at Jazan Refinery & Terminal Project
Lead the development of engineering specification Rev 0
Acts as the project design engineer on assigned projects,
Conformance with design specifications, codes and standards
Technical Support Engineer
at Baker Hughes Incorporated
In-process and final inspections of products
Preparing JSA's and risk assessments for each assignment
Analyze quality control and product assurance tests
Maintain high standards of quality, reliability and safety for products.
Ensure that all nonconforming products are identified and initiated NC reports
at baker hughes incorporated
• Analyzed and monitored quality control and product assurance tests to ensure products exceed quality and reliability standards.
• Ensured that all nonconforming products are identified and initiated non-conformance reports as required as well as evaluated corrective and preventive actions to resolve the same.
• Oversaw the use of calibrated monitoring and measurement devices by BOT operations.
• Supervised product testing, maintained high standards of quality, reliability and safety for products as well as provided appropriate recommendations in relation to operating parameters.
• Accountable for the documentation related to in-process and final inspections of products including but not limited to dimensional sheets, functional tests, high pressure testing, drifting and checklists.
• Worked with quality assurance team as well as ensured that product assurance test is completed and are in compliance with ISO standards.
at Saudi Aramco/Khursaniah Project
Aramco work permit receiver
Pipe spools fabrication and erecetion
Erected > 1000 tons of spools successfully.
Hydro-testing and pre-commissioning of pipelines
Led 40 team members of Saudi national welders
Handled fabrication of large size spools using saw machine.
Efficiently handled the water flushing and air blowing process pipelines.
at United Carton Industries Company
Certified First aider
Fire marshal & Evacuator
Conduct Work place inspections
Accident prevention and investigation
Carried out random checks for compliance
Firefighting equipment maintenance coordinator
Safety trainer for both company employees & visitors
Extra years of experience not listed above: None