FIRE SHIFT SUPERVISOR
at takreer ruwais refinery division,
• Monitors specialist stand-bys, hot work stand-by duties using firefighting equipment, breathing apparatus and specialist rescue equipment during plant routine maintenance and project works etc.
• Supervise and directs the activities of a shift team of fire fighters involved in firefighting, oil and gas release control measures, rescue and medical emergencies.
• Supervise all testing, inspection and repair of all fire and life support equipment, BA, portable fire extinguishers and the testing and maintenance of a range of fire fighting vehicles, systems and equipment ensuring 24/7 availability.
• Supervise the testing and maintenance of a range of fire fighting vehicles and major storage tank fire fighting systems and portable equipment.
• Supervise firefighters during the use of air compressors for recharging breathing apparatus and carbon dioxide compressor/ dry chemical machines for recharging firefighting portable extinguishers.
• Maintains all records associated with shift team activities, including daily pre-use checks, maintenance and testing of firefighting equipment, extinguisher site replacement, hot work stand-by, shift manning and maintenance of life support equipment. During routine and emergency situations performs medical First Aid duties as required.
• Participates on a daily basis in both practical and theoretical training to maintain the required professional skills.
• Participates fully in all COMPANY HSE programs, including occupational health requirements and ensuring compliance with all HSE regulations.
• Implements and promotes the company health, safety and environmental policy, procedures, regulations and objectives.
at pak arab refinery (parco)
o Conduct weekly and monthly fire drills with fire crew and Process Emergency Response Team members.
o Developed Emergency Response Team Training Program to train plant personnel’s & trained 225 ERT members.
o Conduct Safety rounds and deliver Safety Trainings and Safety Talk to the plant and contractor personals on various safety topics.
o Conduct work permit audits.
o Conduct noise monitoring.
o Conduct Gas mask audits.
o Conduct Self Contained Breathing Apparatus audits and deliver training to process personals.
at saudi ogeer l.t.d company
FIRE & SAFETY SUPERVISOR
at saita pakistan pte. ltd.
Extra years of experience not listed above: 0 Years, 1 Months