Corporate Lifestyle Manager
• Managing accounts and liaising with suppliers to meet deadlines and responsibilities that varied from daily lifestyle activities to monthly projects that helped us enhance member’s lifestyles.
• Activating and participating in the bi-monthly costumer’s communication campaign.
• Acquiring new members - maintaining communication via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
• Facilitating members and helping them in their registrations process- building their personalized profiles.
• Qualifying restaurants and meeting with different vendors in order to build relationships and offer benefits to the different accounts.
• Attending and facilitating events of other companies and brands.
• Creating customer behavior reports of members based on monthly research in four of the hub offices around the world.
Ground Handling Team Leader
DNATA - Emirates Group
from the Check in Counters to the Boarding Gates; ensuring that all passengers are handled with excellence by the team
• Nominated as the Team Leader for all Air China operations
Extra years of experience not listed above: None