JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT - General Ledger
at SHARIF METALS INTERNATIONAL L.L.C.
Checking and allocating all inward remittances and ensure all receipts are processed on daily basis.
Processing of daily sales order / sales invoices
Updating refundable deposit file with exit entry form, and weekly reconciliation of Deposit statement from Dubai Customs.
Monthly reconciliation of Bank Balances, Bank Trust Receipt Loan, and Bank Invoice Discounting statement
File; scan all documents related to above work.
Other responsibilities assigned by the Chief Accountant.
at AHMED RASHED GENERAL TRADING
2. Monitoring and controlling of updated customer's ledger account
3. Update Monthly Aging Analysis and Statement of Account.
4. Follow-up collection from customers.
5. File and maintain all customer's credit application and monitor its credit limit.
6. Issue Credit / Debit Note to customers that requires adjustment
7. Verification, checking and distribution of Credit Invoices to Customers
8. Submit Profitability Report to the Management - Monthly wise and Salesman wise
9. Handle cash sales and prepare Daily Cash Sales report
10. Safekeeping of Post Dated Cheques and prepare daily bank deposit
11. Daily Bank Position
12. Calculation and preparation of monthly Salary using WPS
13. Processing of Employees' Salary Settlement (Annual Leave/Resignation/Termination)
14. Petty Cash Fund Custodian.
15. Monthly Bank Reconciliation
16. Updating and monitoring of Cash Flow
17. Encode bank receipts in the system
18. Maintaining and keeping the employees files and details
19. Conduct year end physical inventory
20. Filing and safekeeping of banks and other documents
21. Other task assigned by the management, that includes:
- attending telephones calls and routing them to the employees accordingly (when the receptionist is not available/on leave)
- receive and distribute all incoming faxes and route it to the proper departments
- prepare Memos and other Correspondence.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None