Senior Presales Systems Engineer
• Design full end-to-end public safety solutions using the best market technologies including PS-LTE, TETRA, ASTRO P25 for voice and data communication systems plus other SCADA and telemetry solutions, from the conceptual phases through to system implementation and customer acceptance, to ensure delivering the solution according to the customer’s requirements
• In co-operation with the Sales team, product groups, 3rd parties and the Project management to develop technical strategies and system solutions
• Participate in technical customer meetings covering all aspects of technical details of the system/Subsystems
• Provide coordination with the design and planning of the customer solutions using advanced technologies
• Provide technical support throughout the pre-sales and post sales phases of the project
• Participate in Contract negotiations as subject matter & proposal experts
• Participate in proposal reviews and strategy sessions
• Participate in live system demos for customers
• Manage third party vendors, requirements, and inputs and act as lead engineer
• Responsible for personal development including continuing professional and technical skills and the enhancement of competencies and behaviors, which are required for business success
• Responsible for all technical documentation; systems descriptions, system diagrams, technical point responses
Transmission Solutions Engineer
Mobinil Mobile Operator
- Responsible for designing TX solutions and solving TX troubleshoots of the network (Microwave, Laser, Fiber, HDSL and V-SAT), Network Optimization, BSS rings design, SDH rings Design and backhaul design.
- Have a large experience in Microwave Network Planning, Link Budget and Pathloss V.4 planning tool.
- Participated in the Optimization project (GREAT SAVING PROJECT) which aims to optimizing the network and saving money (30 million $ as OPEX).
- Have a large experience in PDH, SDH, V-Sat, Laser and Redline solutions.
- Have a large experience in Transmission Management Systems (NMS) for PDH &SDH.
Received training in GSM & NNM application for two months in the Operation
Department (OSS TEAM).
Extra years of experience not listed above: 2 Years, 3 Months