at Saudi Logistics and Electronics Co. Ltd
• Designing and Implementing Cisco/Foundry/3Com LAN Networks.
• Designing and Implementing Avaya/Proxim/Cisco Outdoor Wireless
• Designing and Implementing Avaya/Cisco/3Com Indoor Wireless LANs.
• Technical Support and Consulting in the Wireless Field.
• LAN Switches Configuration and Troubleshooting (Cisco and Foundry).
• Cisco Routers Configuration.
• Implementation Cisco IP Telephony and on site support.
• Assisting Pre-Sales Personnel on Projects Overview and RFP’s Analysis.
• Designing Technical/Commercial Proposals.
• As Built Projects Documentation.
• Actual Projects Plan for the Implementation
• Ascertain Project Costing and Budgeting.
• Documentation for project pre-qualification.
• Technical support & advice for the Engineers of SALEC Saudi Arabia.
• Review, analyzing and advice site survey report.
• Pre-sales technical presentation.
• Presentation for project implementation.
• Projects study analysis, planning, resource planning, and projects
• Support service: Management and maintenance of local area network
for the support service related to after sales support maintenance,
trouble shooting and disaster recovery at various customer sites.
• Technical support: Providing assistance to the network engineer to
resolve escalated calls.
Projects and Support Engineer
at Gulf Stars Technology Group
• Site Survey for SYSTIMAX (SCS) Structure Cabling System
• Projects Expense Cost Estimator
• Hardware Device and Equipment Installer - Cisco Products, APC, Bay
Networks and their accessories,
• Installer/Assembler of all computers like Compaq, HP and other related
• Perform scheduled preventive equipment maintenance
• Supervise on site Labors and Technician
• Perform Testing for UTP, Coax and Fiber
• As Built documentation as per implementation for Client
• Assist all customer phone call for minor or major technical problems
Extra years of experience not listed above: 1 Years, 11 Months