Branch in charge
• Preparing and discussing technical submittals and comparisons sheets.
• Hiring sales team, training new sales engineers and representatives.
• Assigning work to sales and support staff.
• Meeting and maintaining effective relationships with contracting companies and governmental organizations.
• Responsible for sales team performance and expanding market share through market studies and setting long term and short term goals.
• Analyzing the market and seeking new business opportunities and channels.
• Assuring the delivery and installation of sold items to the customers and develop the products and services through customers feed-back forms.
• Arranging meetings with prospects to generate business for the facilities, seeking new investment opportunities, organizing exhibitions in the area.
• Preparing and discussing technical submittals to consultants and clients and presenting various solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
Sales Supervisor/ Cranes & Hoists
AL MASHRIK COMMERCIAL SERVICES
• Training new sales engineers and representatives.
• Assigning work to sales staff, being in-charge for the sales team.
• Studying and assessing Sales team performance and assist sales engineers to achieve the required quota via training and educational courses.
• Preparing case studies and SWOT analysis to enforce the company's position in the market.
• Reporting, scheduling and executing maintenance indoor and outdoor.
• Assuring the highest output from all through cooperative multitasking.
• Monitoring sales team performance and directing sales staff towards new markets and clients.
• Maintaining customer service, cash flow, purchases and the branch facilities.
• Following up domestic and global shipments, communicating with clients, preparing and submitting reports to the head office.
• To work across a defined geographical area writing and contributing to delivery of successful tender proposals of outstanding quality.
• Working collaboratively with operational teams.
To deliver an effective tender writing and consultation service with the operational team as customer.
• Research and report key-outcomes, best practice, innovation and added value, to be used as appropriate in tender submissions as directed.
• Be competitive, motivated and proactive in terms of their contribution towards the production of winning tender proposals.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None