at Al Futtaim Automotive
• Monthly MIS Reporting to Group.
• Coordinate with Internal & External auditors.
• Ensure business Compliance with IFRS & SOCPA
• Cash flows review for effective management control.
• Leading and managing a team of 45 people which includes 5 Manager.
• Implementation of process and procedures to establish better controls.
• Developing & Restructuring of group policies according to local requirements.
• Oversee monthly GL, AP, AR, Inventory, Treasury and Planning reports.
at Clifford Chance LLP
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Developing pricing proposals to ensure profitability
• Ensuring timely submission of Withholding & Income Tax Returns
• Take Part in Management Meetings to provide working Capital updates
• Coordinate with Dubai office in processing Saudi Payroll
• Review profitability of products and client work
• Manage Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Management/Statutory Accounts Preparation.
• Establish and ensure robust financial controls are in place in accordance with Company policy.
Group Senior Financial Analyst (Reporting & Budgeting)
at Al Rajhi Holding
• Group Consolidated MIS Reporting, Includes monthly, quarterly & annually management reporting.
• Group Consolidated Statutory Reporting for external stake holders.(P&L, B/S, CF)
• Treasury & Forex Management to minimize risk and maximum utilization of banking facilities as per company policy.
• Analysis of Group Financial Statement includes ratio analysis and monthly variance analysis against the budget and business forecasts.
• Preparation of Annual budgets, future planning and rolling forecasts in coordination with operations.
• Preparation of Weekly, Monthly and Long term projects cash flows.
• Policies Development, Restructuring & their Implementation.
• Defining and development of new processes in order to improve department efficiency.
• Coordination with Internal and External Auditors.
Finance & Commercial Manager
at VOLTAS LIMITED (TATA Group)
• MIS Reporting; includes monthly, quarterly and Annual management reports to Head Office.
• Financial Statement (IFRS), P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow.
• Preparation of Budgeting & Forecasting.
• Treasury / Forex Management to reduce risk exposures.
• Liaising with Insurance brokers & Risk Management.
• Ratios / Variance Analysis of Financial results.
• Coordination with Internal/External Auditors.
• System improvement & Monitoring Department Performance.
• SAP Implementation.
at Unilever Gulf FZE
Unilever is a world famous FMCG company with many famous brands like Lux, Close-up, Lipton, Knorr and my responsibilities are:
• Assets Management.
• Insurance Matters.
• Consolidation of Accounts of all Entities.
• Accruals/Provisions/Statistical entries.
• Periodical Analysis of Financial results.
• Reconciliation of all GL Accounts including Inter Company.
Assistant Manager Accounts
at Tripple Em (Pvt) Ltd.
• Assisting Manager in finalizing final account.
• Daily/Monthly/Annual Sales report.
• Debtors Management.
• Tax Returns.
Senior Audit Officer
at Malik & Co,
• Stock taking of clients.
• Audit of Financial Statement.
• Tax returns of individuals and companies.
Extra years of experience not listed above: 1 Years, 8 Months