Coastal Shipping Agencies Co. Ltd. - Sudan
o Assist in the negotiation of contracts with an optimum mix of price and quality
o Identify and analyze economic developments in the market
o Manages the competitive bidding and selection process
o Negotiate contract terms, pricing and payment schedule, ensuring that the agreements with the vendors / suppliers are commercially advantageous
o Intervenes, analyzes, manages and resolves business conflicts between the company and the vendors / suppliers
o Change management, training and staff improvement
Samaritan's Purse International Relief (SPIR).
- Base Administration/Logistics/Finance
- Government/Community Liaising.
- Security Management
Communication & liaison Officer.
Enfants du Monde - Droits de l'Homme (EMDH) (Children of the world -Human Rights).
- Responsible for providing weekly updates to Head of Mission’s assistant regarding new political developments and matters related to NGOs.
- Follow up and updating of time table and reporting to the General Administrator regarding all kind of visas and agreements.
- Co-responsible for security management
Nutrohealth for Development Co.Ltd
Extra years of experience not listed above: 0 Years, 10 Months