Supply Chain Manager
MCC - Oman
- Deployed demand driven Supply Chain strategy, processes that supports operational and the businesses long range plans.
- Working closely with business leaders and their teams to achieve operational objectives in cost, quality, delivery and inventory turnover.
- Develop and challenging resources to improve performance through systems utilization and process improvement.
- Leading and improving demand planning to align financial, operational and material plan.
- Leading and improving Material inventory Management best practices including planning, purchasing Methods, Warehouse Management and advanced replenishment methods.
- Improved distribution and logistics practices and network optimization including trade compliance (Import/Export), Distribution and transportation Management.
- Responsible for maintaining scorecard of relevant local and international suppliers in the key categories such as quality, delivery and costs.
- Developed and implemented continuous improvement plans corrective actions as needed.
- Coach and mentors the team to improve engagement with key stakeholders and established communication channels between the cross functional teams.
- Organizes and prioritizes work assignment to complete all assignments and tasks on time with quality and demonstrate the ability to anticipate problem areas in advance.
- Defining resources needs and works within budget and staffing parameters to accomplish objectives for area of responsibility.
Senior Procurement Support (Qualification Engineer)
- Reviews requests for registration/prequalification from suppliers and coordinates all tasks in completing the registration/prequalification process.
- Reviews suppliers' submittal including questionnaire, product catalogues, company profiles, financial data, quality control manuals and other related documents to identify/evaluate products and services offered by the vendors/suppliers. Coordinates technical review of registration/prequalification submittal with users, where necessary.
- Reviews the pre and post commitment performance reports on suppliers and initiates suitable follow-up measures.
- Prepares and updates the list of product groups and/or work groups for which the supplier has adequate capabilities to meet ADNOC's requirements. Compiles the formal supplier evaluation report for review/approval by SPQC.
- Assists the Head of Department in carrying out the coordination and analysis of activities.
- Ensures that an efficient computer based system (Commercial Directory- MAXIMO) is in operation and participates in the establishment of a reference library for the Division.
- Participates in SPQC meetings and in site surveys of supplier facilities as required.
- Act as secretary of SPQC.
- Oversees the input of supplier data into the database to ensures the computerized registration / prequalification system is efficiently operated, recommending enhancement to the system
- Coordinates the conduct of product presentations/seminars.
- Ensures that approved suppliers abide by the rules, regulations and laws of the UAE Government.
- Prepares management reports on supplier registration/prequalification and performance monitoring activities of the section; issues these reports periodically for management review.
- Participates in conducting commercial evaluation of tenders in line with ADNOC regulations (Bids Opening).
- Coordinates with ADNOC Group Companies Registration focal points to ensure that the Unified company registration system is functioning properly.
- Coordinate with Department of Economic & Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry to ensure the latest policies requirements for Abu Dhabi Local Companies are updated and functioning properly in company registration system.
- Coordinates MAXIMO business cycle related matters with IT and end users.
- Certified as Team Member for Unified Pre- qualification Procedure with ADNOC groups.
Procurement and Logistics Officer
- Invitation for tendering, Prequalification’s, LOI, LOA.
- Technical and Commercial tenders opening with MOG.
- Pricing evaluation and approved tenders from MOG.
- Contracts registering.
- Insurances, guarantees and parent guarantees updates.
2) Procurement and Purchasing:
- RFQs, controlling and issuing SO/PO/CO, and Call Off for all CMEI products.
- Register all purchase, rental material/equipment & keeps tracking in purchase data system.
- Keeps tracking system for all drilling equipment and maintenance at site.
- Clear invoices for payments and submit the final documents to finance.
- Update and maintain inventory control management system.
- Liaise with local and international suppliers in overall process.
- In charge of the transport issues of light / heavy vehicles and equipment.
- Provides drilling site requirement for all heavy equipment.
- Mob / Demobilizations of the equipment.
- In charge of all office vehicles.
- Clear or Complete all Custom duties documents such as Statistical import/export and other
related business with Directorate General of Customs with boarders.
- Deals with the transport, storage, distribution and warehousing of raw materials.
- Able to apply logistic principles to the development, evaluation, and improvement of system support and maintenance.
- Understand & enter logistics data into a management information database.
Petroleum Development Oman L.L.C.
- Responsible for flowline replacement under "No leak Policy".
- Plan and execute well hook-up long term drilling sequence.
- Pursue use of redundant and Surplus materials for saving budget.
- Manage and report fllowine budget CAPEX / OPEX (Capital / Operation).
- Initiate flowline authorization & provide final flowline & hook-up proposal
- Prepare brief scope for survey with location layout and proposed flowline and overhead line route and issue survey request with bid submission.
- Expedite and obtain the approvals on survey drawings from other engineers in the section.
- Prepare bidding package upon approval of survey drawing.
- Issue materials for timely completion of well hook-ups.
- Schedule & supervisor flowline and Overhead line installation to meet hook-up target.
- Monitor rig movement and well hook-up commissioning to meet the target.
- Report weekly and monthly progress to the management.
- Arrange all scopes and materials.
- Long term planning and update of station manifold slots.
- Construction supervision of contractors.
- Authorize, Issue and close job orders to contractors and order materials.
- Projects focal point and supervisor of LLRTP, MSV and Redundant Materials.
Petroleum Development Oman L.L.C
- Monitoring the materials shortages and liaisons with supply for timely delivery.
- Searching and providing the alternatives materials for timely commissioning.
- Visit flowline construction work to insure Materials delivered at sites.
- Maintain up to date files for well hook-up standard drawings.
- Liaisons with contractor and supply department for issuing materials timely.
- Understand the hook-up piping drawings and the piping class.
- Maintain up to date movable system for well hook-ups.
- Understand the project cycle process.
- Prepare monthly flowline requirements based on short term drilling sequence.
- Assist interior project engineers for materials ordering and tracking.
- Write scope of work for flowlines and well hook-ups.
- Actively involved in identifying the redundant and Surplus materials to make savings.
- Assist engineering section for materials ordering and tracking.
- General understanding of the CMEI Structure and process.
- Supervision in Production Stations shutdown and supervising the Drain line modification job included flushing and welding of the new modified piping.
Extra years of experience not listed above: 1 Years, 0 Months