KHANSAHEB CIVIL ENGINEERING LLC
• Ensure that job descriptions are in place
• Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
• Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
• Identify training and development opportunities
• Deliver Staff Induction and organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
• Coordinate and arrange all Safety relate training
• Process employee requests for outside training while complying with policies and procedures
• Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
• Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
2. Coordinate internships, staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
• Provide advice and assistance on staff recruitment
• Schedule and organize interviews
• Participate in applicant interviews
• Conduct reference checks on possible candidates
• Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
• Inform unsuccessful applicants
• Conduct exit interviews
3. Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
• Monitor daily attendance.
• Investigate and understand causes for staff absences.
• Recommend solutions to resolve chronic attendance difficulties.
• Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
• Monitor scheduled absences such as holidays or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of services.
4. Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors on human resource and work related issues.
• Assist the HR Manager to develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
• Promote workplace safety.
• Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems
• Explain employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act.
• Attend meetings to provide information, when necessary.
5. Provide Management Information
• Provide HR Dash board for Management Report
• Provide separate report to each Division across the Group.
Reports on Head Count, Recruitment, Attrition, Training, Performance Appraisals, Rewards and Compensation & Benefit structure
6. Perform other related duties as required
• Maintain the personal records of employees on matters of training, appraisals, compensation & benefits
• Ambassador of Khansaheb Employee foundation which oversees employee welfare services such as health and wellbeing programmes.
KHANSAHEB CIVIL ENGINEERING LLC- Building Services Division
Managing all employees’ personnel files and records which includes the following but not limited to:
Monitor daily attendance for the staff at Head and Project Site office.
Prepare and Provide monthly attendance report to accounts for payroll.
Monitor employees Leave Application.
Facilitate in the requirement of training of employees.
Prepare quarterly reports of personnel strength.
Assist in drafting confidential letters.
Monitor employees due for appraisal as such includes:
Assist in Grievance Handling - Responding to employees and labors inquiries on issues related to Pay roll, policies, procedures, and vacations and ensuring their grievances are timely resolved.
Assist in issues relating to disciplinary policies and actions, collecting necessary information, issuance of warning letters, conducting enquiries.
A.K CONSTRUCTION - Builders and Constructions
Making necessary arrangement for screening resumes, recruiting and interviewing.
Maintaining HR Files, personnel database, updating staff’s personal records, processing leave applications.
Providing full administrative support covering all departments, organising workshops / conferences, travel/hotel arrangements, transport arrangement, and managing day to day running of the office.
Arranging meetings, preparing minutes of the meeting.
To provide day to day accurate information, reports and analysis.
Preparing and outlay of the annual magazine, brochures and leaflets.
ACANI - CARITAS - CRS in Operation Kurana Sagar project
Construction of 1000 intermediate shelters and toilets (Rain Water Harvesting Structures)
Restoration of livelihood-survey and collecting data
Psycho - Social Care
Community Support Service
Assisting in all types of administrative works: typing, keeping records, arranging and keeping documents and providing information.
Handling the requirement of labor and allotting day to day work.
Arrangement of material required for the project.
On field supervision of the work.
Arranging meeting with the laborers.
Working in close association with the Government officials.
SKYLARK CONSTRUCTIONS - Civil Constructors and Engineers,
Responsible for safety norm being followed and taking action of any discrepancies.
Compiling weekly reports
ST. FRANCIS XAVIER SCHOOL
To develop and maintain strong working relationship with students, staff and parents to support current and future objectives of the school.
To monitor the functional performance and adjust plans accordingly.
FRONT OFFICE CUM CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSISTANT
MARIO C. GONSALVES - Consulting Civil Engineers
Providing customer support to all inquiries on phone and at the reception.
Handling customers and guests in the office.
Travel arrangement if needed.
Taking care of all incoming and outgoing faxes, emailing and handling inquiries.
Preparing and keeping an updated record on daily basis of cash statements.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None