PMP Certified -Mechanical Construction Project Engineer
• Following up the work Processes and Planning of fabrication at work shop.
• Planning for all works and prepare progress reports.
• Arranging for special site survey.
• Calculating the weights and bills of materials and bills of quantities.
• Working with Auto Cad drawings for fabricated parts.
• Applying all PMP Skills & contributing in enhancement of the Company performance and controlling system.
• Working with PRIMAVERA.
• Familiar with MS project program and Time schedule planning.
• Site visit and supervision during the life time of the project.
• Check all blasting / painting equipment prior to the commencement of the works.
• Ensuring that blasting and painting activities carried out were compliance to requirements and according to the specification and recommendation.
• Monitor progress and reporting on blasting and painting progress status.
• Getting ISO for INTERMAINT for applying ISO Procedures and audit requirements.
• Conducting prequalification audits /Surveillances on new vendors and contractors to join INTERMAINT approved list.
• Supervision the quality rule in INTERMAINT for purchased construction materials.
• EX: fabrication of (Steel structure, Plate works, Pipelines, Kiln Shells, Silos, Ducts coal mills, chimneys, girders for over head cranes, Fan Casings ….etc).
• Contributing in all pre-manufacturing works, Supervision and following up all progress in the following Mega Projects:
EZDK- Ezz El Dekhiela Progjects.
CEMEX Comoany projects.
Helwan for Cement Company Project.
KATTAMIA for Cement Company Project.
Egyptian Petrochemicals Company project
LAVARGE Co Projects.
AMCC Amrieah Project.
TPC Tourah Cement Co Projects.
El Rashed Project (Saudia).
HVAC System Engineer
Designing and Installation of Central Air Condition ( VRV System ) (AHU, CCD, Copper Pipes, Welding Of Copper Pipes, Ducts system, Isolation, Testing and Operation of the system... ) and system design and loads estimation.
• Contributing in planning phase.
• Controlling all the execution phase
• Dealing with all drawing and apply it according to distributions of heating loads.
• Troubleshooting of site problems and arrange for alternatives.
• Manage all the execution team and handle all the site arrangements.
• Contribute in meets all the client requirements within the contract scope.
• Monitoring and controlling and get approval for any accepted change request from the sponsor.
• Prepare all progress and performance reports.
• Attend all the meeting related to scope validation and discussing statue reports.
• Have a good experience of leading more than two team works.
• Getting final approvals and validation of the scope from the client during all closing phases.
Inspector by VT &UT & MT & PT
Elevator maintenance engineer
Extra years of experience not listed above: None