Deputy manager material management & planning
Material planning and arrangement by different source Import, Local and OSP
To liaise with forwarding agents for Shipment arrival and container offloading placement.
Maintaining accurate and verifiable stocks.
Responsible for WIP stocks audits plans
Responsible of receiving and issuance of Spare Parts of machines and equipment.
Ensure implementation of First- In- First- Out (FIFO) system.
Daily plans shortages monitoring and excess material monitoring
CO- ordination with procurement deptt. and production deptt to maintain inventory levels within defined safety stock level in system
Responsible to carry out monthly & Weekly physical audit of store and warehouse.
In-house manufacturing planning (FMD) Factory Made
Responsible to implement MRP Working within the system and SOPs
All Mode material receiving and ware house Material Distribution planning
Manage and supervise a team of operation staff.
All stores and Warehouse visits for checking and space utilization
Monthly review of health status of lifters, stackers and reach trucks their preventive maintenance planning
Inter plant transactions planning and arrangements of material
logistic plan for vehicles arrangements for plant to plant transfers
To insure vendor rejections lifting as per policy
Placing orders to suppliers as per suggested planned orders
Men power Shifts planning
Asst.manager Material Management
• To Look After Data Feeding Work In SAP Like R.R Making, Transfer Notes, Shop Issuance, S.T.O Issues, Rejection Transfers, PR making.
• Prepare Lists Of Dead And Obsolete Stocks And Suggest Disposal With Reasons
• To Look after Assembly lines Shortages.
• Coordinate All Concerned Dept, Shops for In Time Delivery of CKD, RMS Parts.
• Controlling All Inventories Through SAP System.
• Prepare Discrepancies Report Of Import Parts Due To Import Parts Receive Short, Excess, Damage and Wrong Supply.
• Analyze Inventory Of Bin Card And On Hand Balances And Their Reconciliation.
• Assign Duties To Staff & Their Shift’s Planning.
• To Look After Placed / Stacked Parts Work According To Designated Location According To FIFO.
• To Look after Inter Plant Transaction & Their discrepancies
• Prepared Month Closing Stock Report.
• Maintain Safety Stock & Min. and Max. Levels Reports for Smooth production and planning .
• Maintain All Record of Inventory Manually and Computerized.
• To Insure On Time Dispatch And Look After Packing Material Of Dispatch.
• Worked On Cost Saving & Time Saving Projects.
Extra years of experience not listed above: 11 Years, 0 Months