Assistant Manager HSE
at sanofi aventis
Actively Work on the closure of Gaps IMS Stage-I audit and Close All gaps on time and actively Prepare for Stage-II audit.
Actively Involved in Stage-II Audit at Site.
Engaging in all the principal HSE tasks including training, planning, program development, auditing, risk assessment etc.
Leading the “behavior based Safety” System at Site.
Provided HSE support to members of the organisation
Arrange Fire Drill and SITE annual evacuation drill.
Conduct HSE trainings as per Training Schedule.
Incident Investigation and Reporting.
Compiling Monthly HSE data To report it to Department Head
• Assisted HSE manager with risk assessments and incident investigations.
• Developed and provided staff training programmes.
• Make a HSE Inspection CAPA.
• Made a formal racks assessment and inspection program.
• Provided HSE support to members of the organisation.
• Arrange Third Party Training For employees.
• Preparing a formal Site ergonomics assessement program for Site.
• Delivered HSE training
Trainee Area Engineer
at Engro polymer & chemicals
HCL distillation column
VCL distillation column
* Certification of Process Safety & Risk Management (
* Certification of Work permit system.
* Responsibilities of LOTOTO internal Audit.
* Experienced the Shutdown activities of Furnace and efficiently work in decoking activity.
Extra years of experience not listed above: None