Talent Acquisition Supervisor
ALMAJAL G4S - KSA - RIYADH
- Keep good relations with governmental and privatepolarization bodies "within the Kingdom."
- Enclose the demand of the company for employees of periods of time, " quarter and semi-annual"
- Set appropriate plans to hirequalified staff.
- Set plans to expand business.
- Set suitable plans for Saudization.
- Preparedaily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Interview resigning employees and try to solve the resignations problems.
- Organize interviews for final selection of applicantsofconcerned departments.
- Conduct primary interviews to selectqualified staff.
- Develop employment forms to meetthe company’s policy.
- Analyze date of applicantsthrough polarization and look for appropriate ways of recruitment.
- Set integrated programs to maintain all recruitment data.
- Organize regular visits to remote districts and look for qualified security employees.
Deraah Trading Company
- Conductedprimary interviews.
- Organized interviews for concerned departments.
- Organizedmonthly recruitment mechanism.
- Prepared documents ofprimary admitted applicants and set dates for final interviews.
- Been an assistant in the study of Saudization.
- Increased the percentage of Saudization and provided insurance to reach more than 26%.
- Increasedthe company polarization sources.
- Contributedinmaintaining the stability of Saudi employees of the company.
- Reason to quit: a job offer with an increase of 85% ofcurrent salary.
Human Resources Officer
Muwaffaq Al-Rasheed Environmental Consulting Office
- Prepared contracts for all project staff.
- Created, archived and safely saved employees files.
- Setfull administrative affairs and human resources forms, and applied them to be used within and out side the company.
- Started primitive program to enter employees’ data electronically and to monitor attendance, absence, vacations, warningsand deduction of salaries.It is also responsible for processing a monthly payroll for about 120 employees and set dates of contracts renewal.
- Set up a payroll systemand sent it to concerned departmentsto be implemented.
- Met and interviewedapplicants and organized interviews of concerned departments for final selection.
- Preparedproject summaries and submitted them to the concerned departments.
- Reason to quit: finished the project and got a jobofferwith an increase of 20% of the salary.
Data entry : Human Resources
Asswaed United Trading Co. Ltd
- Organizedand archived personnel files. Updated files from contracts and set dates for renewal.
- Distributed of salary formore than 250 employees in cash.
- Monthly entered data of employees using attendance cards.
- Set up dates forrenewal of vehicles documents and workers visas, and handed them over to specialists.
- Reason to quit: Insufficient salary and got a job offer with 3500 SR
Entry Auditor, Data Entry, and File Labeling.
Department of Statistics
Second task: reviewingand including data within a comprehensive database of the UK population census.
Third task: Participation in data entry for economic studies in 2008.
- Reason for termination:Completion of the census of 1425H
Secretary of Administration affairs: Trainee
Al-Rajhi Co. For Stainless Steel & Wrought Iron
- Setting up payroll of salaries using Excel.
- Creating an archive for personnel files and completing files with missing information.
- Learning how to deal withemployees’ reactions regarding deductions of their basic salaries.
- Data entry ofsigned contracts of customers.
- Informing financial departments to begin work and to collect cash from various branches.
- Reason to quit: a better job offer.
سنوات خبرة إضافية غير مذكورة أعلاه: لا يوجد