Marketing Manager NBD's
• Some of those products were extension of our existing flag ship brand “Aseel”, some were under a whole new brand “Della Terra”, and some were 3rd party distribution
• During my work in UFC, I managed a new department of creating new categories, brands and products from scratch including but limited to:
o Design, logo, branding and creative works
o Sales and marketing strategies for the new businesses
o Budgeting and marketing plans
o Managing media agencies
o Negotiating and finalizing deals with suppliers and manufacturers abroad
• P&L Ownership
• Reporting to CEO
Al Seer Trading Agencies
• Fully responsible about preparing marketing calendar including: Budgeting, Forecasting, A&P and P&L.
• Create, develop and implement all branding necessary activation in the market.
• Design and implement all promotion activities along with all creative work, labels, POP and related BTL activities
• Evaluate process bottlenecks, conduct feasibility studies, propose viable solutions and drive institutionalization of optimized workflows across the organization
• Seek new business opportunities in line with the organizational growth strategy
• Provide insights to the management team on emerging trends, industry best practices, competitor analyses that will aid in driving business decisions
• Conduct relevant market research, competitive intelligence at local level and monitor local trends
• Reporting directly to CEO
Pepsico / Joud Co
• Align field operations to marketing calendar
• Communicate initiatives to sales force and provide them with required materials
• Sign off on all promotions as field ready from a corporate client perspective
• Manage advertising agencies/suppliers (Local production of marketing material)
• Negotiate and place permanent signage
• Negotiate and execute events, sponsorships, samplings within guidelines
• Act as “guardian of brand” to ensure all local execution meets Pepsi-Cola standards
• Analyze sales data, market share trends, consumer KPIs (key performance indicators) and market situation and recommend action plans.
• Provide input on program design and performance in market
• Prepare annual marketing budget
• Prepare annual marketing calendar
• Control spending within agreed budget
• Report directly to GM
Chalhoub Group Syria, IDC International Distribution Company
• Establish marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Develop annual marketing plan in conjunction with sales department.
• Design, develop, and execute marketing strategies and direct advertising and promotional activities.
• Oversee products development, pricing, marketing budgets, and sales objectives.
• Establish contacts with suppliers and build a strong relationship between suppliers and the company
• Manage the entire product line life cycle from purchasing to strategic planning to tactical activities.
• Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
• Report directly to GM.
RMC Ready Mix Concrete
• Establish contacts with new and recent suppliers all over Syria especially Damascus and Aleppo
• Decrease the cost of spare parts by 22% within a year
• Report directly to the General Manager
Ramak Duty Free
- Constant market scanning and competitor price analysis.
- Suppliers’ public relations
back office team leader
Areeba (Now MTN Telecommunication)
- responsible for solving and following up the unsolved complaints of the customer care department
- drect reort to the client relashion manager
call center representative
Areeba (Now MTN Telecommunication)
show room supervisor
Hawa Audio Design
i was the sales supervisor (show room manager) of the primary show room in the company
Extra years of experience not listed above: None