Corporate Lifestyle Manager
• Managing accounts and liaising with suppliers to meet deadlines and responsibilities that varied from daily lifestyle activities to monthly projects that helped us enhance member’s lifestyles.
• Activating and participating in the bi-monthly costumer’s communication campaign.
• Acquiring new members - maintaining communication via phone, email, and face-to-face meetings.
• Facilitating members and helping them in their registrations process- building their personalized profiles.
• Qualifying restaurants and meeting with different vendors in order to build relationships and offer benefits to the different accounts.
• Attending and facilitating events of other companies and brands.
• Creating customer behavior reports of members based on monthly research in four of the hub offices around the world.
Ground Handling Team Leader
from the Check in Counters to the Boarding Gates; ensuring that all passengers are handled with excellence by the team
• Nominated as the Team Leader for all Air China operations
Extra years of experience not listed above: None